top of page
We turn empty buildings into economies
We create communities from minimalistic and modular renovations of abandoned buildings and by creating micro economies in these, regardless of the location (identity + flexibility).
With a mix of private and shared spaces, people can live and work in modern standards and benefit financially and socially via a gamified facility management, where daily tasks, services and interactions with the region are made easy and fun!
Loneliness & Resources
Gamified Cohousing was born out of the research of “Architectural Democracy”.
It addresses two major problems in cities: loneliness and misuse of natural resources.
With our business model of “service co-development” and it’s five step implementation plan we can turn any empty building, together with their local owners, into a thriving resilient cohousing and coworking community, regardless of its location.
With a mix of private and shared spaces, people can live and work in modern standards and benefit financially and socially via the facility management app, where daily tasks or rentals can be easily managed in a fun way.
Location, Location, Location is OVER!
With our 5 stage plan, we can transform any building, anywhere, into an active, profitable and sustainable place. Either you have an abandoned building which is in the middle of nowhere and too expensive to renovate, or you have a property but would like to transform it into a dynamic community or even if you already have some sort of cohousing but want to improve its facility managment services, just contact us!
WHY GAMIFIED COHOUSING
Over 10% of our buildings are empty*
Construction Industry emits 44% of all CO2 into the atmosphere (2x more than the transportation industry!
Finland is Nr1 in demolishing buildings in Europe
Study from Tampere UT 2016
THE OLD BUILDINGS
We are loosing the ability
to negotiate differences with our neighbors as it is too easy to avoid or click them away!
Third-home purchases swell to record proportions. We build because cities need to consume the capitalism surplus not because people are homeless!
retrieved from bloomberg 25th NOv 2018
"In the context of real estate we have to be concerned about whether the tech industry will learn real estate faster than real estate learns tech. At the moment real estate is losing, and badly."
Antony Slumbers at REWORK Summit next Wednesday, from his blog Real Estate and technological denial
Ageing population and
millenial's fluid life styles
demand change of
"With a smaller generation (echo boomers) following a larger generation (baby boomers) for the first time in history, we’re caught in the trap of “diers” vs. “buyers.” Essentially, millions more people will be leaving the housing market than entering it. With sellers drastically exceeding buyers, there will be a huge housing glut."
retrieved ffrom https://economyandmarkets.com/category/markets/real-estate/ on 30.22.2018
THINK & PAYS YOU
Lipporannantie 16, Oulu
Architect and Civil Engineer
CEO and Founder of Gamified Cohousing
Landscape Architect, concentrating on environmental protection and cultural heritage.
Professional Engineer, PMP®, M.Sc. (Licenciatura) in Civil Engineering
Focused on financial statements and ownership structure analysis and budgeting,
what are the big targets of
- Fight loneliness (Preventive health)
- No construction of new buildings if others are empty nearby (environment)
- Renovate old buildings or add extensions to old ones (heritage)
- Gather information, conduct research and runs public debates
- Transform architecture into a process rather than a product based service
- Adoption of multiple home ownership schemes to prevent housing market speculation
- Measure the ecoloogical footprints of the cohousing, gamer/inhabitants
- Implement AI for a better living and working patterns of Cohousing and co-working spaces (user has the data ownership).
- Create living and working communities where people negotiate differences locally (political literacy), in a more economically, ecologically and socially sustainable way, with adaptable physical and social design where users can master their own social rules within that community via game mechanics.
We are a private registred enterprise based in Finland, operating in a repurposed heritage building
Gamified Cohousing Oy
bottom of page